Those classes that have tables instead of desks so it’s extremely awkward when someone you don’t know sits across from you. And you occasionally glance at eachother and make eye contact.
This boy at Target asked if I would hold his hand because his ex girlfriend just walked in with a new guy, so naturally I felt bad and held his hand while strolling around Target for a bit. Then it donned on me, with no other couple in sight, that was the best damn pick up line ever pulled.
*the sound of Joss Whedon fans shedding tears of bitter laughter*
things to say when people say “i can hear your music through your earphones from here”
- so can i
- you’re welcome
- i’m deaf
- i’m not playing any music
- how did these get in my ears
- oh god help i can’t hear anything
- these are neither ears nor phones
- why are you talking to me if my earphones are in